Barriers

What is the barrier to your dream life?  Are you stressed to the point you can't function?  Are you so in debt that you have no funds to invest in yourself?  Do you not have any free time?

You know in your heart what your dream life looks like.  You can see it through the window of your mind.  But your mind can function as a prison, shutting you off from touching the brave new world of your dreams.

Your prison comes from saying "I can't."  "I can't quit my job."  "I can't pull the kids out of sports." "I can't tackle the attic right now." can be heard echoing from your cell.

Minimalists use a great tool in the process of simplifying to break out of the dank dungeon that their fears have created.  Instead of saying "I can't." the minimalist asks, "How can I...?"

"How can I quit my job?"  
"How can I pull the kids out of sports?"
"How can I tackle the attic?"

Sounds more hopeful, doesn't it?  Crack the window of your mind open and allow the breeze of possibility to float in to you.  For something to be possible, often it must first be believed to be so.

Only when we entertain the notion of birthing magic into our daily lives through reaching our goals - our heartfelt, dream life goals - can we pass through the panes of negativity that separate us from possibility, and actualized passion.

Go ahead.  Don't be scared.  Say it.  

"How can I reach my dream life?"

Comments

Popular Posts