Cherry on Top

So, what is the cherry on top of simplifying?

You will have what we all want.  More time.  More money.  Less stress.  And, likely you will have them in abundance.

You can have delicious evenings at home, free from obligations and insanity.  You can have a well-padded bank account and know that you could walk away from your job without another one lined up (if you had to).  You could cultivate contentment in most moments of your life.

Sound to good to be true?

When you stop shopping, you get your time back.  You aren't running to stores.  When you master time management, you choose to do the things you want to do, not what you feel pressured to do.  When you stop shopping, you instantly keep more money available to you.  When you retire your debts completely, you can build wealth at a phenomenal rate.  When you don't have a basket of laundry to attend to, and your mail has been dealt with, you can relax in your own home - carefree.

Still don't believe me?

I have a lot of days free during the week.  I am able to work part time and so does my husband.  We choose how much we will work and we choose when we will spend time with friends or join group activities.  We have learned how to say no to what doesn't matter to us to a great degree.

If we wanted to, we could stay out of the workforce for several years.  We are all about growing our nest egg, so we do enjoy paychecks still.  We are in a position that both of us have our own projects - my husband is making indie video games with a fellow programmer and I am preparing to launch a business in 2019 as well as writing my fourth book.

Our house is in order and we do not spend weekends and vacations cleaning out nooks and crannies.  That process now takes less than a day to complete when I do my semi-annual purge.  Cleaning the kitchen is a snap.  And, I took my laundry basket out of the house.   What does that mean?  I put away the clothes after almost every load.  We don't run out of towels and socks this way.

We are able to chase our dreams.  And, we are living out our passions.  We did this with the aid of God and minimalism.  We are not the only ones that owe our success to this.  There are many others taking life by the horns with the aid of simplification and blessing.

I want you to have the opportunity to have a cherry on top.




Comments

Popular Posts