Paradise

What does paradise look like in your mind?  Mountains?  Beaches?  Clouds?

What if you could move closer to paradise, and not even leave home?  It can happen.

Once I was a very typical, overstressed American.  I wished to escape from my life.  I wanted to be anyone but who I was, and I felt like my life was the most boring one in the history of humans.

When I adopted a simple lifestyle, so many changes were made - inside and out.  My home was decluttered to the point I didn't feel stressed by it anymore.  That made me like being in my own home - Surprise!  I also had the ability to work less, also alleviating my stress.  I had more time to work on my own projects and I found my passion.  I felt more fulfilled with the every day - Surprise!

I am very literally living my dream life.  Is everything perfect?  Oh, no!  But, I am going in a direction I chose.  It is not dictated to me by debt.  I have 4 or 5 days a week where the only boss I answer to is me (and God of course) and I enjoy a degree of freedom not common to many.

I don't need a beach.  Freedom is not in the mountains or by the sea.  It is in the heart.  It is where what you want to do and what you ought to do are one in the same.  It is found when you are pursuing your passions in life.  It is felt when you are living with intention and purpose.

Come with me on the journey.  Learn about how to get more time, more money, and less stress.  Come learn how to live differently, and live with intent and purpose.

You may want to trade in your one week at the beach for a life of simple luxuries and an abundance of freedom.  Learn more at simpleflylife.com or start reading Simple Fly Life: The Manual to start down the road of life changing possibilities through simplifying.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  Start today.

Available on Amazon

Comments

Popular Posts