God's View and My View

The view from up there or down here can be dramatic and different.  Such is the case with this door on a local church, and such is the case when viewing the obstacles to my success in business.

Many moons ago, I had a vision of my obstacles.  They were surrounding me like towering, black skyscrapers.  They looked formidable, and my vantage point was terrifying as I was very small and at the absolute bottom.

I prayed and asked for God to give me a different perspective.  He did.  In the vision, I saw myself rise, spiraling upward past the tops of the black towers.  Suddenly, I was eye-level with my Heavenly Father.  I smiled.  He smiled.

I looked down then.  My obstacles were so tiny!  A little black circle was all I could see surrounding me.  I was still in the center, but then I knew - God's perspective was not my perspective.  My obstacles look as formidable as a small ant to him.  

I take such comfort in knowing that God's perspective is THE perspective to pay attention to.  In the following days and months, my obstacles invite me repeatedly to look at them the old way - as towering enemies.  But, God.  

COVID-19 hit a few months after the vision.  But, God.  My revenue sources dried up.  But, God.  Everything around me was calling on me to panic, and become afraid.  But, God.

I am surviving this pandemic as a business owner with flair.  I have done much toward building my brand and creating a media platform.  The time was well-spent and was not a waste.  I have learned, I have experimented, and I am still here and am moving forward.

Practically, the elements that went into my survival was that I had no debt, and I am flexible in my thinking.  I chose a business model with extremely low overhead.  I had not invested into services and other cash-sucking elements to buttress my business efforts.  I have been a guerrilla marketer since Day One.  Simple Fly Life was able to adjust and go on.

For more information on the lifestyle I used to ensure my thriving during COVID-19, I encourage you to read Simple Fly Life:  The Manual, which is available on Amazon.  I put the best of my teachings under one cover.  This represents eight, hard-won years of wisdom and practical application.  

Get your copy today and start discovering the benefits and healing that comes from living your best with less.




Comments

Popular Posts