Growing Differently


When COVID-19 hit, and the lockdown for my city and county began, I was prevented from being able to help my clients.  My business was deemed "non-essential" and so I could not continue to serve my clients and help them declutter in their homes or places of work.

I felt like a huge, important branch had been severed.  And, it truly had.  With no revenue coming in, I had a choice:  give up, or learn to grow another way.

I prayed to God and asked for an opportunity.  I was comforted and encouraged by my Heavenly Father through small coincidences (which are not at all coincidental) and I plowed forward.

After praying for an opportunity, the next day a dear friend texted and gave me an idea.  At 11:30 at night, the idea gelled in my head.  I got out of bed, wrote it down, polished it up, and pitched it to a local company.  I am now working on bringing that project to life for later this year, and my hope is springing up in my soul.

I had to grow another way.  You may need to, also.  A dear friend and sister has been a business woman for over 20 years.  COVID-19 hit her hard, as she, also, is needed in-person to serve and delight her customers.  She is recalibrating and is prayerfully considering a drastic career change.  She is not afraid of growing another way.

I got my resilience through practicing minimalism and frugality for the last ten years.  The experience of downsizing, and identifying and living with what I truly need has challenged me to think outside the box repeatedly.  When COVID hit, I was ready and financially able to be flexible and adapt as needed.

The best of my teachings on the subjects of frugality and minimalism are under this cover!  Tools and tricks are waiting for you to begin to live your best with less!  Order your copy from Amazon today and begin the path to flexibility and freedom!

Purchase here!



Comments

Popular Posts