The Good Life

During the pandemic, it may be hard to maintain a positive attitude or maintain a healthy perspective.  So much of the media available is focused on the crises, on the losses, and on the panic.  Today, I am going to focus on what I feel is good about my life.  

First and foremost, I am a redeemed Child of the King. Even in my worst moments as a person or in circumstances, that does not change.  I am a princess in this world, and I am a citizen of Heaven.  I am part of the victorious kingdom to come, and my life is Life Himself.

Secondly, my relationships are intact.  That wasn't always the case.  For many years I lived in a destructive fashion, and the good people fled.  The bad people stayed and tried to make an opportunity out of my oncoming demise.  But, with the help of Christ's spirit in me, and the healing that comes from knowing Christ, I have solid friendships with many in my family and outside as well.  

Thirdly, there are still so many blessings in my life daily.  My health is the biggest physical blessing.  I can walk, run, crawl, or sit cross-legged on the floor.  I don't have to do a special diet, and I am on very few medications.  I also have a home, a vehicle, and a source of income at this time.  I have not lacked anything I needed, and I have been able to share.

Last, I am still living the life of my dreams.  It has been a huge gift from God and my dear husband to be able to pursue life on my terms.  Is it perfect?  No.  Is it good?  Absolutely.  Do I feel fulfilled?  All the time.

If you are curious how to live better with less, cultivate gratitude, and reach higher forms of sharing and giving, please check out Simple Fly Life:  The Manual.  It includes tools to get started downsizing and stabilizing your finances, for a great change and for freedoms that you may not be able to enjoy now.  It's available in print and as an ebook on Amazon.  Link is below.



Comments

  1. Perfect story, perfect message, perfect real life experience!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts