The New Frontier

When you get out of debt and get your belongings under control, a whole new world will open up before you of possibility.

You can start to live your dream.  You may decide you want to travel.  You may decide you want to knit booties for newborn babies.  You and your heart will be in the driver's seat.

It is Friday afternoon as I type this.  I have written two pages on my fourth book project.  I have been to the gym and have fixed an amazing lunch at home.  I had coffee with my husband on our couch this morning.  It is 11:49 AM and I have many more hours of freedom, and I have not had to work since Sunday.

What does your wild frontier look like?  What simple luxuries do you want to afford?  What would you do with a wealth of time?

It is a journey to get out of debt and to simplify.  But, there is an even more exciting journey through uncharted, blissful land awaiting you after the hard work of simplification.

The frontier of your dreams is waiting!

Comments

  1. I love this!! Sounds like you had a fun day and week. I love dreaming and I love the feeling of having or the reality thoughts of having finances under control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts